Who we are?
Bware Labs and Blast API are currently operated by Bware Labs AG Liechtenstein, Vaduz. The operation of bwarelabs.com and blastapi.io can be performed by an entity that directly or indirectly Controls, is Controlled by, or is under common control with Bware Labs, where Control means the direct or indirect control of greater than 50% of the voting rights or equity interests of an entity or the power to direct or cause the direction of the management and/or business strategy of that party (the "Group", "Bware Labs Group", the "Company" or "Bware Labs").
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
bwarelabs.com and blastapi.io are not intended as, and do not provide, any investment or financial advice whatsoever. As with any financial or investment decisions, you should conduct your own research and due diligence investigation, to properly evaluate the benefits and risks of any investment or financial transaction performed on or in connection to Bware Labs.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You should use particular caution when inputting personal information onto the Site on a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your personal information.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a User of the Site, you agree not to
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site. • Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses. Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments and extraction tools. - Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), 1x1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms").
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses. • Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise
User is required to adhere to all security and administrative regulations communicated during registration, via email, posted on Bware Labs' website, or through any other means.
User is responsible for providing accurate contact, billing, and credit card information and promptly update any changes to such information. User is accountable for their actions while using the Services and must comply with all national laws applicable to the use of the Services. The Client is solely responsible for all applications and results created using the Services.
User must monitor all applications and results created using the Services and is liable to Bware Labs for ensuring that any content or data transferred to, stored in, or handled within the Services does not violate any third-party rights or any applicable laws. The Client is solely responsible for ensuring that any third-party services or plugins used in their applications and results created using the Services do not breach this Agreement or any governing laws and regulations. The use of any third-party services or plugins is at the Client's own risk and responsibility, and their use is governed solely by the agreement between the Client and the third party. Bware Labs shall not be held liable for the Client's use of any third-party services or plugins.
User agrees not to use the Services in any manner that may infringe on any third party's copyright, disclose business secrets, incite or encourage participation in any criminal activity, or be deemed a threat or incompatible with the intended purpose of the Services. User is responsible for their users' use of the Services, created applications, results, and any third-party services or plugins, and agrees to indemnify Bware Labs, its contractors, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents against any claim, suit, or proceeding brought against Bware Labs related to the Client's, their users', plugin developers', or any third-party developers' performance under this Agreement.
User must not, without Bware Labs' prior written consent: (a) allow any third party access to, commercially exploit, copy, modify, rent, lease, sublicense, transfer, or use any element of the Service, except as expressly permitted under this Agreement; (b) create any modifications or derivative works of the Service; (c) reverse engineer the Service; (d) gain unauthorized access to the Service, related systems, or networks; (e) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service or its data.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Bware Labs, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Changes to the Site
We may update the content on the Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Site
Linking to the Site and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Links from the Site
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party Sites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Sites. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability and various other information We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or any services or items obtained through the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Site linked to it.
Your use of the Site, their content and any services or items obtained through the Site is at your own risk. the Site, their content and any services or items obtained through the Site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither Bware Labs nor any person associated with Bware Labs makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, neither Bware Labs nor anyone associated with Bware Labs represents or warrants that the Site, their content or any services or items obtained through the Site will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the Site or the server(s) that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the Site or any services or items obtained through the Site will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
Bware Labs hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose.
Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of warranties or limitations on the duration of implied warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you in their entirety, but will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Neither Bware Labs nor its affiliates recommend that any assets should be bought, earned, sold, or held by you. Before making the decision to a transaction with any of your assets, you should conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisors prior to making any investment decision. Bware Labs will not be held responsible for the decisions you make to buy, sell, or hold assets based on the information provided.
Risk of financial loss: BWR and other crypto currencies are assets and are part of a new asset class and present a risk of financial loss, and you should carefully consider your financial circumstances and tolerance for financial risk before purchasing either.
BWR incorporates no connection to physical gold or gold derivative instruments or fiat currencies. BWR is not a "stablecoin" and may be volatile and/or may lose value. No recommendation is made herein as to the advisability of purchasing BWR or other assets; notwithstanding, do not purchase BWR or other assets if you cannot bear the loss of the entire purchase price.
Limitation on Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, we - and anyone acting on our behalf in any form of collaboration - will not be liable in any way for any damage or loss, arising from the use or inability to use bwarelabs.com or blastapi.io.
In no event will Bware Labs, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Site, any Site linked to them, any content on the Site or such other Site or any services or items obtained through the Site or such other Site, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law which may include fraud.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Use of bwarelabs.com and blastapi.io is governed by the laws of Liechtenstein and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Liechtenstein..
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
The Site is operated by Bware Labs AG. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: [email protected] or by using our Contact form available on the Site.