Note that this Policy does not apply to information collected by third-party websites or services that you may access via the Services or that you send to us through email, text message, or other electronic communication or offline.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. Information we collect from you may include:
- Contact information, such as your email address, or social channels profile handles;
- Feedback and communication, such as information you offer in response to surveys when you engage in market research activities, report a problem with the Service, or obtain customer care;
- Transaction information, such as details about purchases you make through the Service and billing details;
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with them;
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving marketing communications and details about how you engage with them;
- Technical information, such as your wallet address, application programming interface (API)-key, and network information regarding transactions. Please note that your wallet address is not collected by https://metamask.io/ or other associated plugins and mobile applications.
- We are automatically recording certain information about how you use our Sites (we refer to this information as “Log Data“). Log Data may include information such as a user's Internet Protocol (IP) address, device, and browser type. We use this information to administer the Service and we analyze this information to investigate and fix potential downtimes and improve and enhance the service. All the information in our logs (log data) can only be accessed for the last 7 days at any certain time, and it is completely purged after 14 days. We do not store any user information for longer periods of time or with any other purposes than investigating potential errors and service failures.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from various third-party sources and combine it with information obtained through your use of the Services. This information may include:
- Single Sign-On Account Registration: When registering some user accounts, you have the option of utilizing a single sign-on account ("SSO"). With an SSO, you may use a single account to sign up for many services and platforms. Please keep in mind that signing up for and using SSO services is subject to their privacy policies and terms of service, which are beyond our control.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
To provide our Services, we will use your personal data in the following ways:
- Providing and personalizing our services and website.
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests.
- Administering orders and accounts.
- Providing you with information about products and services.
- Understanding what is of interest to you to improve and provide the most relevant content.
- To enable you to access and use the Services.
- To provide and deliver products and services that you may request.
- To process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices.
- To send information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
Where required by the applicable laws we might process your personal data for KYC purposes based on our legal obligations provided by the law.
We may use your personal data to run, maintain, and develop our Services in order to improve your user experience. We may also use your information to react to your comments and questions about the Services, and to provide general customer support to you and other users.
We may use or share your personal data with your permission, such as when you agree to allow us to post your testimonials or endorsements on our Sites, when you instruct us to take a specific action with regard to your personal data, or when you opt into third-party marketing communications.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
Due to our global presence, we may share your personal data with the following parties: suppliers( such as IT service providers, technical support providers, cloud storage providers, marketing services providers), analytics, and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Services
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Use for New Purposes
We retain your Personal Data for as long as required to satisfy the purpose for which they were collected and used (for example, for the time necessary for us to provide you with client Services) unless a longer period is necessary for our legal obligations or to defend a legal claim. We apply data retention terms as required under the applicable laws of the country(/ies) where your data is being processed.
Subject to the conditions set forth in the applicable law, you have the right to request access to or rectification or erasure of your personal data and to restrict or object the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data portability. If you would like to exercise any of those rights please send an email specifying your request. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law. In your request, please tell us which right you would like to exercise, including what Personal Data you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have it erased from our database, or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of it. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain personal data for record keeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that began prior to your request on exercising your rights mentioned above. In the event your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email specifying your request, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in your Member State of residence, if you consider that the collection and use of your personal data infringe this Privacy Statement or applicable law.
You can submit these requests by email to [email protected]. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why subject to legal restrictions.
Cross-Border Data Transfer and processing
To provide you with the Services, we may store, process, and transmit data outside of your country(cross-border transfers). In such instances, we shall ensure that the transfer of your Personal Data is carried out in accordance with applicable privacy laws and, in particular, that appropriate contractual, technical, and organizational measures are in place.
Your information's security is crucial to us. We use reasonable administrative, technological, and physical precautions to guard against unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or destruction of the personal data we collect. Despite our best efforts, it must be understood that no information system is 100% safe, and as a result, we cannot guarantee the security of such information. At any moment, the security of user information might be jeopardized by outages, assaults, human error, system malfunction, unauthorized usage, or other reasons.
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust the settings of your Internet browser to reject the setting of all or some cookies and to alert you when a cookie is placed on your device. Please keep in mind that if you modify your browser settings to reject all cookies (including strictly Necessary Cookies), you may be unable to access or use all, or portions of, our Services. If you wish to erase previously stored cookies, you may do so at any moment. However, unless and until you modify your Internet browser settings as indicated above, the Services will continue to place cookies on your device.
For any further questions or details about this Policy or for exercising your privacy laws in accordance with the above section "Your rights", you may contact us at: [email protected].